This anarchist/egoist/post-modernist/food-eater/proletarian-warehouse-worker/guy-who-likes-kids-but-not-in-a-creepy-way/lifelong-student-of-the-universe would organize the school system as such:
1. I would not call it a school system, but an extensive daycare network.
2. It would consist of thousands of warehouses.
3. It would be student centered, but all adults would leave them alone unless they needed help. But i would ask the supervisors just to enjoy their lives and not worry about it too much.
4. I would pass out lots of candy and snacks.
5. There would be lots of video game consols, but no tv's, because they just make your brain rot! grrrr!
6. Passivity and submission would not be tolerated! All students would be able to defend themselves from violence (physical or mental!)
7. They would all get payed .00000000001% interest on their parents bank accounts.
8. Pedagogy would not be tolerated. We would have a zero tolerance program regarding to this!
9. There will be a robot called the answer, and it would answer all questions in a highly interactive manner. The children (not the adults) may destroy, hack, poop on, and dismember this robot to their liking because I don't think after the interest payments im going to be able to afford to repair this thing.
10. There would be a zero-tolerance policy regarding the ability to not-talk about your experience inside one of the warehouses. Nobodies going to enforce this policy but....come on!
11. Parents may sign up to be a part of the warehouse too, as children, but they must fallow adult guidelines even if they are under the age of 18.
12. Supervisors will be selected on the basis of having the most severe case of shizophrenia, and all applicants will be provided with an answer key that will allow them to fake being a schizophrenic on the FAFSA form 9278z-000000-xyz-communist-human-resource-reduction-plan.
And the rest is up to the kids!