good question, rb.
i think everyone, especially anarchists, would seek to continually gain and improve on skills that help them live the life they desire. the specific skills will obviously depend on the desires and priorities of the individual.
some skills i think all/most anarchists could use/improve on (just off the top of my head) include:
- communication (clarity, conciseness, listening, reading non-verbal clues, etc)
- self defense (body-based, weapons, verbal, distraction, etc)
- stealthiness (including knowing when to shut the fuck up)
- shoplifting (and otherwise obtaining material necessities/desires on your own terms)
- thinking strategically as well as tactically
- practical survival (growing food, simple construction, personal health care, making clothes, using tools, etc)
i know that list is very general and hugely incomplete.